- 11 Completed joint development of C-Disk, a wired/wireless sharer storage system.
- 07 Earned the INNOBIZ certification.
- 07 Constructed a web-storage service site called ‘BaroHard’, for KTNet.
- 05 Started sale of the FC NAS ‘NetWave jointly with LG Hitachi and Fujitsu.
- 07 Built a web storage service site for mobile phones called ‘MyDisk for KTF.
- 04 Built FileDream, a web storage service (B2C) site, jointly with Hostel Global.
- 02Developed web storage service software, OffiStor Light and Plus.
- 08 Developed a prototype of OffiStor, a web storage appliance.
- 08 Marketed GlueStor 2000, a high-performance NAS system.
- 05 Obtained TL9000 and ISO9001 certifications.
- 02 Entered into a development agreement with Brocade of USA.
- 08 Supplied Backup NAS Solutions to Uniwide Technology on OEM basis.
- 08 Supplied GlueStor, a NAS engine, to Hyundai Data Net on OEM basis.
- 04 Developed GluStor, a NAS engine.
- 04 Developed IP-Disk, a SAN-based virtualization solution.
- 10 Announced SANGlue Manager at the OPEN SAN Solution 2001.
- 08 Developed SANGlue Manager V.1, the first SAN management software in Korea.
- 06 Earned the ‘Venture Business’ certificate following the deliberation of the company’s technology by Korea Institute of Industrial Technology Evaluation and Planning.
- 04 Developed the SAN monitoring software SANGlue V.1
- 04 Selected as an ‘Excellent New Technology’ candidate by the Ministry of Information and Telecommunications with its LAN-to-SAN remote storage device technology.
- 08 Developed a prototype of a SAN-based storage server.
- 04 Established Gluesys.